Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, October 4, 2009

DCYF Worker's in Nashua, NH Resign Due to Illegally Taken Children


Nashua, NH DCYF has been losing caseworker's within the past year. At first I thought it was due to the new office manager who vowed to clean up the Nashua district office. I just recently found out from one of their former worker's that she and the other worker's who left resigned. The new district manager had nothing to do with it, although he could be partly to blame. After all, he is still letting children be taken fraudalently. From what I've been told, one of the Supervisor's, is ruling the office, while the manager has no say over anything. He has even admitted in the past to parents that what was done to them was wrong, but there is nothing he can do to rectify the situation. He told me himself that he wouldn't let the same mistake happen again in my fight for my grandson Austin. I believed he mean't the illegal kidnapping of my granddaughter Isabella and the illegal termination of her mothers rights and the illegal foster placement and adoption. After all, I do possess all proof and even provided him with copies. Copies that proove perjury by caseworkers. Even their own call logs.
Well he didn't help me get my grandson back. I really thpought he would. The corrupt Supervisor is calling all the shot's, while she walks all over the manager. The Nashua employees call him a paper pusher because he let's this witch do whatever she want's. She's the person responsible for all the lies in my incomplete half assed home study. She is also the person responsible for so many children being stolen from their parents in Nashua under false pretenses. This information came from one of the former worker's. She and the other worker's quit because children were being taken from their families that shouldn't have been taken. She and the others couldn't stand by any longer and keep stealing children that weren't abused or neglected. Kids that should never have been taken from their families.I don't understand why she and the other's didn't report this fraud. They are finally aware this need's to stop and have decided to blow the whistle. I can't wait. The Nashua office need's to be dismantled and the corrupt Supervisor will be the first to go. I hope she doesn't let the door hit her on the way out! Because of her, children are being severely traumatized and drugged, all due to her orders to take the child and run. She's the reason Nashua has such a bad name. Let the firings begin!

3 comments:

  1. are we speaking Tracy Gibbons ?? a very malipulative woman who lied and was the master taker of my child who was just experiencing teenage angtst , a lttle thing she is with a big ego

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one and only. She's not so little. She's the master taker of all Nashua children. She has manipulated the new district manager as well. Her day of reckoning is on the horizon. I hope the new manager put's her in her place before he goes down with her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NH DCYF needs to be shut down! I don't vote for ANYONE that stands behind the NH DCYF! DCYF is the equ of Hitler. We need people in office who know what is and has gone on and who is ready to say NO to the DCYF's WRONG DOINGS & YES! SHUT THAT ENTIRE LAWLESS SYSTEM DOWN!

    ReplyDelete