Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Austin Knightly's Name Changed Illegally by the State of N.H.


I filed for an Adminstrative Appeals Hearing with the State of N.H. due to the Fraudulent, half assed Home study, which was never finished, but was signed off by Nashua's most corrupt Supervisor Tracy. The home study was for placement of my grandson Austin Knightly.
A letter came in the mail today stating the Probate Court Judge said I have no standing to challenge Austin's adoption. Therefore I have no standing for an appeals hearing, so I guess the Administrative appeal unit is just as corrupt as DCYF and the family court in Nashua.
Lorraine, the bitch in Concord stated,the home study was performed only to assist me and my husband "to better understand the reasons why DCYF would not support a permanent placement with us." They really love spending Tax payer money don't they?
We were led on by DCYF in thinking our grandson would be returned. If we had known it was just another one of their games, they would never have gotten in our home.
The letter also states Austin's name has been changed. There has been no adoption, so changing his name was just another illegality they've pulled. The bitch states he is in a preadoptive home and adoption will take place in December 2009.
This isn't over by a long shot. They will never forget my name and they will wish they never messed with my family. They will go down. They must have doubled or even tripled Austins dose of Adderal, because he wouldn't be in some stranger's house willingly. If he's back in the first foster strangers home where he was first placed in Merrimack, NH, he'll be starved again, just like the first time when he dropped three clothes sizes and wasn't even there a year. Of course DCYF did nothing. All they wanted was their federal incentive money. Any bio parent would have had the children stolen from them by DCYF. None of the foster kids were removed. No surprise!
When he try's to commit suicide again, I'm sure he'll succeed. Nashua DCYF has made his life a living hell. If he dies they will never hear the end of it. Austin is worth more than the federal government is paying these animal's. Is the state that broke they need the 150 grand in blood money to auction off my grandson.

No comments:

Post a Comment