Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Going over the Lies in the Home Study

When we got home from our meeting, I read through the home study, which by the way wasn't mean't to be given to us, but my husband insisted. So Tracy's copy was given to us.
After circling all the lies, I emailed the Administrator, the Adoption worker, the District manager plus other higher ups with the lies and wrote in the truth for each paragraph. I also told them I have proof of everything.
I also reminded them of a video which was taped of the removal of Austin and his sister, which may or may not surface, depending on what happens next. The video shows Anna the homewrecker and another worker along with four cops, snatching up the kids and turning my house into a total zoo. The Homewrecker wrote lies in the home study as to things that were supposedly said at the time of the removal. It's quite funny, but the Homewrecker keeps changing her story. Par for the course of a normal day of a DCYF caseworker. But the video tells the truth, as there is audio also. The video tells the whole truth, unlike Anna the homewrecker.
DCYF brought four Nashua cops with them, who dragged my grandson out the door and down the street, kicking and sreaming, while all the neighbors watched. Do you think my grandson will ever trust a cop again? Not in this lifetime. He'll never think very highly of DCYF either. I'm sure the medication he's on is calming down his hatred. DCYF believes I will take him off his medication, because I don't believe in medication in many cases. I do not believe in taking medication for myself. I didn't say it wasn't needed by other people. I would not do that to my grandson. They've screwed up his head enough.
Austin will never forget what they've put him through and the time he's been apart from his family. Someday the corruption will be exposed. I'm hearing it's on the horizon and Austin will come home. The sooner the corruption is uncovered the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment