Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, February 20, 2009

Fighting for My Granddaughter-Isabella


The picture of Isabella, at almost three years old was taken while in Foster care. She was in day care, along with the other Foster children in the Foster home, which the state is paying for while the Foster stranger babysits other kids in her home. What a racket!
The picture of Candy and Isabella was taken the day Isabella was kidnapped by DCYF. Candy was accused of being on drugs. She sure does'nt look like she was on drugs to me. She was glowing, holding her precious little baby girl!

This has been the worst three years of my life. Losing children is worse than death. Losing grandchildren due to false DCYF reports has got to be the worst of the worst. The false reports had nothing to do with my husband and I, yet we are being treated with such disdain. I don't know how these wretched people sleep at night. How can they lie about people and not feel guilty about what they have done?
My newborn granddaughter, Isabella, was taken from my daughter at birth. There was morphine in Isabella and my daughter was accused of using illegal drugs the day before her birth. My daughter was given a morphine -IV for nineteen hours in labor. My daughter was placenta previa and was never told. She was also considered high-risk, with many complications. She wasn't told about any of them and was treated for nothing.
The most reputable hospital in Nashua told me morphine in labor spills right into the baby. But the Judge in Probate Court didn't believe it. Either that, or he didn't hear everything that was said as he was too busy dozing off.
District Court would not let my daughter present the evidence, as many of her medical records were missing. They were finally found and given to us six months after Isabella was stolen. Her Lawyer refused to file a motion to bring the evidence into court. The Judge told my daughter to bring it in and then refused to look at it. He told her it didn't matter if her daughter was taken illegally. He said it was too late, because she didn't file an appeal. This was not up to my daughter. It was up to her court-appointed puppet who refused to file any and all motions and appeals she requested of him. My daughter tried to fire him three times. The Judge refused. He told my daughter,"He's doing a fine job." My daughters response was, "Yes, for DCYF he is."
DCYF refused my husband and I for placement of Isabella. The DCYF Lawyer lied to the Judge about a false report that had been called in about my oldest daughter, who was staying with us temporarily with her kids. The case had already been closed as the assessment worker knew it was a false report. Even though we proved it was false, we were never allowed our granddaughter. She has since been illegally adopted by the foster strangers while an Injunction was pending. I filed a motion challenging the adoption. The Judge who granted the illegal adoption, denied my motion claiming I have no standing as she was adopted ten months ago, which we had no knowledge of for quite some time. I thought Judges were supposed to know all the Laws of the state. I guess he didn't do his homework because the Statute of Limitations in N.H. to challenge an adoption is one year. So I filed another motion to reconsider and let him know what I have learned about the law in the last three year's. I'm waiting for a reply. If I'm denied, I'll keep going. I'm not one to give up on anything.
I have filed many petitions, motions and briefs in the last three years, trying to help my daughter. Everything I've filed has been denied. My husband and I have no criminal record and were never considered in placement. Now it's time to fight for custody and adoption of my granddaughter for us. I can't believe the fraud DCYF is getting away with. They do not follow Federal government mandates at all and get away with it. When will our government ever investigate whats going on in the secret court's? Iv'e included a picture of Isabella and a picture with her mother. I will not give up this fight and pray more people will stand up and fight this abuse aimed at families.

1 comment:

  1. My heart goes out to you.
    My son and his girlfriend are idiots - but certainly not child molesters / or anyone who would harm a child.

    DHS takes these children on the flimsiest excuses - and proceeds to condemn and talk down to the entire family.

    I've been on the receiving end of this for two years - my three grandsons languish in paid foster care. The agency brings in money per head / the more children taken and placed - the more money rolls in. My three brought in $60,000 last year, according to court testimony. This money, brought in by DHS agents, working for adoption centers and "non-profits" who provide a multitude of classes for "less than perfect parents" -- bring in millions of dollars of economic stimulus package money - for all partcipating counties. This practice was going on for decades - before the current bailout woes ... This DHS economic stimulus package is what keeps the state child agencies afloat...
    And - who suffers?
    1) the children who are actually in danger / with abusers / molesters / in harm...
    2) and the children taken who are NOT in danger - but who provide income to the state, by being part of the count - for federal funds via Title IV funding... and these children lose their childhood. They learn to trust no one. They are cut off from their families - and in some states, like Oregon - grandparents have no rights at all. I have been BANNED from any contact with my grandsons. I am a nice lady / an active democrat and community member. I have a college degree and my friends consist of retired schoolteachers / current schoolteachers / mayors / artists and writers. And - my grandchildren are banned from being around me...
    why? because I sent an email to my grandson.
    I am considered a "danger" -- and "harmful" because I openly talk about the DHS funding and their money laundering and so on.
    In PA this recently hit the news - judges were found guilty. In TX - DHS workers were found to have criminal records - 370 of them !!
    But these "high and mighty" DHS workers - place themselves above everyone and dictate who children may live with.
    AND - they lie.

    I'm sure I tell you nothing you don't already know...

    I used to always use the phrase you used - "how do these people sleep at night" in closing on my emails to that agency...

    Although I am a Buddhist - I have recently changed over to "You will answer to your God for what you have done to these children."

    Get a copy of the book Wounded Innocents - by Richard Wexler -- it helped me to understand how this agency thinks etc. I made myself crazy trying to find decency and logic. Now I know there is none to be found.

    Many blessings to you,
    c

    ReplyDelete